Press Release Re: Statement On Ghana’s IMF Programme
The government will like to reiterate and clarify the president’s statements at the first “Meet the Press” held on 18th July, 2018 where he mentioned that Ghana wouldn’t enter a new deal with the IMF beyond the current programme. In response to a question, the President stated that “There’s no question of the IMF programme…
NANA ADDO IS NOT AWARE OF THE STATE OF THE ECONOMY BECAUSE HE TRAVELS A LOT- KWAKU BOAHEN
The Deputy Communications Officer for National Democratic Congress NDC,Mr Kwaku Boahene has described Nana Addo delivered poorly at the first encounter between the incumbent President and the media at the statehouse. He made this statement during an interview with Kwame Okyere Junior on Pink fm’s Morning Show Oman ba pa kasa. Speaking on the issues…
Prof Gyampo Hits Hard Back at Dr. Hassan Ayariga.
A senior Political Science Lecturer at the University of Ghana and fellow at Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA), Professor Yaw Ransford Gyampo has put up a strong defense for the newly created ambassador-at-large post and hitting hard back at Dr. Hassan Ayariga. The founder and disqualified presidential aspirant of All Peoples Congress(APC) slammed his successor…
FORMER KNUST LECTURER EYES TOP NPP POST
An NPP loyalist and former political science lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Mr. Amoah Baah, has expressed that he has more than what it takes to be a national chairman of the New Patriotic Party [NPP]. “I have no doubt that I can do well for the party and the…
Mahama to choose Kwesi Ahwoi as running mate in 2020.
Ex-president John Dramani Mahama is set to go with Kwesi Ahwoi as running mate for elections in 2020 should he win the national democratic congress (NDC) flag bearer race. Ex-president Mahama willingly accepted to pick Kwesi Ahwoi as his running mate when he wins the national democratic congress flag bearership race. This happened during his…
EDWARD MAHAMA IS AN ”ERRAND BOY”- HASSAN AYARIGA
The founder and leader of the All People’s Congress (APC), Hassan Ayariga, has criticised the decision of the 2016 flag bearer of the People’s National Congress (PNC), Dr Edward Mahama, to accept an appointment as an Ambassador-at-Large in the Nana Akufo-Addo government. For him, the position makes Dr Mahama an “errand boy” adding that he…
“I’m under pressure to contest NDC Youth Organiser position” – John Dumelo
Actor John Dumelo has disclosed that many have called on him to contest the position of National Youth Organiser of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC). The actor who appeared on several campaign platforms of the NDC in the run up to the 2016 general elections, made the revelation on Joy FM’s ‘Cosmolitan Mix’ Tuesday,…
“NDC built all the secondary schools in their strongholds”- Adwoa safo
The Member of Parliament (MP) for Dome-Kwabenya, Sarah Adwoa Safo, has forcefully insisted that she played a role in the construction of a Community Day Senior High School in her constituency. Ms Adwoa Safo, who is the Procurement Minister and Deputy Majority Leader, has generated a heated political debate after claiming that she lobbied to…
Npp communication team accuses ndc for sharing lands among themselves.
The Communications team of the New Patriotric Party has without panic disclosed that the Awutu Senya East NDC has shared the lands at Kasoa new market among themselves. As a result,they have issued out a press release calling on the MCE, Hon Micheal Mensah to ensure that the land is protected for the intended purpose….
AKUFFO ADDO’S DAUGTHER DENIES INVOLVEMENT IN BOST SAGA
There has being a hot allegation, last week with regards to the daugther of the incumbent President getting involved in the BOST saga as affirmed by one communication’s team member of the National Democratic Congress Sammy Gyamfi. Edwina Addo,the daughter has issued a response statement purposely to clear her name and also included reasons why…
- Press Release Re: Statement On Ghana’s IMF Programme
- NANA ADDO IS NOT AWARE OF THE STATE OF THE ECONOMY BECAUSE HE TRAVELS A LOT- KWAKU BOAHEN
- Prof Gyampo Hits Hard Back at Dr. Hassan Ayariga.
- FORMER KNUST LECTURER EYES TOP NPP POST
- Mahama to choose Kwesi Ahwoi as running mate in 2020.
- EDWARD MAHAMA IS AN ”ERRAND BOY”- HASSAN AYARIGA
- “I’m under pressure to contest NDC Youth Organiser position” – John Dumelo
- “NDC built all the secondary schools in their strongholds”- Adwoa safo
- Npp communication team accuses ndc for sharing lands among themselves.
- AKUFFO ADDO’S DAUGTHER DENIES INVOLVEMENT IN BOST SAGA
- AKUFFO ADDO’S DAUGTHER DENIES INVOLVEMENT IN BOST SAGA
- President Akuffo Addo appoints 22 new ambassadors.
- ‘THE GOVERNMENT IS NEVER GOING TO CONSTRUCT ANY BAUXITE REFINERY’-DR. LUTHER OBENG.
- GOMOA EAST DCE IS AN ‘ALIEN’ TO HIS PEOPLE
- DRUG BARONS MUST BE EXPOSED-Nana Addo.
- Chinese gov’t will make outrageous demands in return for loans – Omane Boamah
- MAHAMA IS THE BEST PRESIDENT FOR GHANA – APPIAH STADIUM.
- ANTHONY NUKPENU THREATENS TO QUIT POLITICS IF NANA ADDO PULL THROUGH -ONE DISTRICT ONE FACTORY POLICY.
- Sole Commissioner findings on judgment debts unconstitutional- Supreme Court
- ‘THE NPP GOVERNMEN MUST BE DOWN TO EARTH AND LEARN’-AKANDOH
- RAWLINGS CELEBRATES 70TH BIRTHDAY TODAY.
- OUR APPROACH WAS WRONG-SAVELUGU NPP YOUTH APOLOGIZES.
- GOVERNMENT IS CHEATING COCOA FARMERS- MINORITY
- ‘KWASI BOTCHWEY’S REPORT WILL END UP IN THE BIN’-WONTUMI
- WE HAVE BEEN ABONDONED, IGNORED AND REJECTED BY OUR PARTY LEADERS- NPP FOOT SOLDIERS CRY OUT.
- ‘NO NEED TO JUBILATE OVER KWASI BOTCHWEY’S REPORT’-OBIRI BOAHEN
- NDC satisfied with 455-page Botchwey report – Koku
- Kwesi Botchwey makes 8 recommendations for NDC
- WE WILL VOTE AGAINST NANA ADDO IN 2020. ANGRY SAVELUGU NPP YOUTH REVEALS.
- PARLIAMENT TO HOST KENYAN DELEGATES-NANA BREKRAN
- I DON’T REGRET BLAMING THE PRESIDENT FOR DEATH OF MAJ. MAHAMA,ASIEDU NKETIA
- ASIEDU NKETIAH APOLOGIES TO NANA AKUFFO ADDO FOR ASKING HIM TO STEP DOWN
- NDC SHOULD REMOVE THE SPECK IN THEIR EYES FIRST-NANA OBIRI BOAHEN
- MAHAMA HINTS ON COMING BACK.
- PRESIDENCY IS NOT ABOUT GOOD LOOKS – GENERAL MOSQUITO
- NDC COMING TO POWER IN 2020 WILL BE A MIRACLE-KUSI BOAFO
- I AM GIVING THE YOUNG ONES A CHANCE- BENYIWA DOE
- HAJIA ZAINAB TURNS 55 TODAY
- Akuffo Addo Cannot Fight Corruption- Alban Bagbin
- NDC COMMEMORATE 25TH ANNIVERSARY.
- CONSTITUENTS OF AWUTU SENYA WEST HAVE REGRETTED VOTING AGAINST HANNAH TETTEH, THEY’LL REJECT GEORGE ANDAH- JOURNALIST
- WE HAVE WON ELECTIONS WITHOUT HIM,ALHAJI MOHAMMED SANI
- AKUFO ADDO NEVER CONTESTED FOR ECOWAS CHAIR- MINISTER.
- Faure Gnassingbe Appointed As New ECOWAS Chairperson
- JUNE 4TH LEGACY HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE RECENT MOB VIOLENCE IN THE COUNTRY.
- THE LEGACIES OF JUNE 4TH; CORRUPTION, INJUSTICE AND MOB VIOLENCE- DR. ARTHUR KENNEDY
- JUNE 4 WAS A REVOLT AGAINST INDISCIPLINE ET AL- SPIO
- NDC didn’t lose election because of ‘lame horse’ – Rawlings replies Mahama on June 4
- Don’t blame Akufo-Addo for lawlessness – Dery
- NPP CAUTIONS NDC TO STOP POLITICIZING DEATH OF CAPTAIN MAHAMA.